- you eat 82 burritos a day, but can still run a one minute mile
- tridents are the most common birthday gift you receive
- every one assumes you know what hay tastes like
- you have hoofs Continue reading Ten Signs you might be a Centaur
Some funny photos for today:
a) unless Dick Cheney wants our first summit with Spain to be nothing more then 15 minutes of pure giggling, he better keep ‘W’ away from any copies of “Mr Bean”:
Spanish Prime minister Jose Zapatero
British comedy icon Mr Bean
Despite serving a virtual prison sentence within his Ramada compound, Arafat still receives hundreds of visitors, many of which collect outside to cheer and parade. He is safe, they chant, from Israeli tanks because “We” –the Palestine people– “bare our souls and our blood for the sake of our youth and for you“. That’s their cheer. Continue reading We suck at cheering
- Masturbating at work: does it just have to be in the bathroom?
- Linked meat and aluminum cans: how I reached my dream body.
- Who needs a dentist when you have pool chalk?
- Nobody bullies a smoker. Continue reading Ten Rejected Topics on the Health Channel
- gravity pulls things down?!
- if we built every thing following regulations we’d all still be living in caves! Continue reading Ten Things Over-Heard while Building Chicago’s new Millennium Park